Charlotte Tice takes head of press role at Mindshare
Mindshare has promoted Charlotte Tice to the role of head of press, replacing Vanessa Clifford, who took up her new job as strategy director at newspaper marketing body Newsworks this week.
Charlotte Tice: succeeds Vanessa Clifford as head of press at Mindshare
Tice, who has been business director in Mindshare's press department for the past five years, will take up her new role immediately.
As head of press, Tice has been charged with moving Mindshare's overall proposition forward and enabling her team to rise to the challenges the press market currently faces.
She will report to Paul Rowlinson, head of exchange, the agency's trading function.
Tice began her career with The Media Shop, and spent two years as a media executive at Carat, before taking up her position with Mindshare, where she was business director within the press team, reporting to Clifford.
Rowlinson said: "With so many changes taking place in this market, and at such a rapid pace, we need someone with clear vision who is passionate about press and is committed to embracing the new opportunities that are emerging".
Tice said: "The future of press is an exciting and evolving market with constant innovation. I believe the lines between print and digital will continue to blur and this is something for us to embrace, rather than shy away from."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London