Hatton leaves O&M planning chief role
Ogilvy & Mather's planning director, Rachel Hatton, is stepping down from her role.
Rachel Hatton: steps down as O&M's planning director
She will leave at the end of the year. It is unclear what her next move will be.
Brian McCarter, O&M's head of planning, EMEA, and its director of strategy integration, Jez Groom, will take over her responsibilities until a replacement is found.
Hatton joined the agency in 2009 from Bartle Bogle Hegarty along with Hugh Baillie, the chief executive who left in May. Before BBH, Hatton worked at BMP and at the BBC as part of its corporate strategy team.
At O&M, Hatton introduced the agency's first graduate planning scheme.
Paul O'Donnell, the chairman of O&M UK, said: "Rachel has made a significant contribution to Ogilvy & Mather in the past two-and-a-half years. She has driven our effectiveness agenda and made a huge impact on client business."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London