Johnston Press is latest regional publisher to use MediaEquals
Johnston Press is following Northcliffe Media and will begin using online media marketplace MediaEquals, as it aims to simplify its advertising booking process.
Johnston Press: to use MediaEquals platforms for its ad booking process
The MediaEquals platforms will allow agencies to book print and digital ads across the Johnston Press regional titles, which include the Yorkshire Post and The Scotsman, through an online system.
MediaEquals trading platforms offer real-time reporting and campaign management, and integrate with media owners' back-office systems.
Northcliffe Media began using the online booking system earlier this year.
Neil Jones, group commercial and marketing director at Johnston Press, said: "MediaEquals will transform the booking process; reducing transaction costs for all of our customers and helping focus on delivering smarter media solutions, with less administration."
Gary Goodman, MediaEquals chief executive, said: "MediaEquals makes buying media a more streamlined process, and, as the UK’s largest regional publisher, Johnston Press is investing in efficiency."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London