Johnston Press is latest regional publisher to use MediaEquals
Johnston Press is following Northcliffe Media and will begin using online media marketplace MediaEquals, as it aims to simplify its advertising booking process.
Johnston Press: to use MediaEquals platforms for its ad booking process
The MediaEquals platforms will allow agencies to book print and digital ads across the Johnston Press regional titles, which include the Yorkshire Post and The Scotsman, through an online system.
MediaEquals trading platforms offer real-time reporting and campaign management, and integrate with media owners' back-office systems.
Northcliffe Media began using the online booking system earlier this year.
Neil Jones, group commercial and marketing director at Johnston Press, said: "MediaEquals will transform the booking process; reducing transaction costs for all of our customers and helping focus on delivering smarter media solutions, with less administration."
Gary Goodman, MediaEquals chief executive, said: "MediaEquals makes buying media a more streamlined process, and, as the UK’s largest regional publisher, Johnston Press is investing in efficiency."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...