John Lewis' 'the other half' ad unveiled
John Lewis has just unveiled its latest ad, 'the other half' by Adam&Eve/DDB.
The 90-second spot will launch on TV tomorrow night during the X Factor.
The ad is part of the brand’s ‘never knowingly undersold’ proposition. It features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith and follows the love story of a boy and a girl from two different eras to show that the things that really matter never change.
The ad was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London