Reckitt Benckiser appoints new UK marketing head
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) has appointed Mark Pearson as its UK marketing director for healthcare and personal care, replacing Refik Oner.
Reckitt Benckiser: new marketer for healthcare and personal care
Pearson joined RB in 2000, working on the Dettol brand. He has held senior marketing positions on various brands, such as Gaviscon and Lemsip, and joins from his role as marketing director for the company’s Brazil division. He will report to Stefan Gaa, RB’s UK marketing director.
Oner, who oversaw RB’s first Durex campaign, will lead the company’s Middle East marketing and be based in Dubai.
RB has also hired Adrian Hennah from medical devi-ces business Smith & Nephew as its chief financial officer. He will replace Liz Doherty, who is to step down next March.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London