Nominate your tip for Next Generation future marketing star
Marketing is asking for your help to shine a light on tomorrow's star marketing directors, but time is running out.
Marketing's Next Generation
Those hoping to be named one of Marketing’s Nxt Gen 2012, run in association with Engine, have until the end of this week to put themselves forward, or be nominated.
To be considered, marketers must work brand-side, be aged under 30, and be able to demonstrate why they stand out from the crowd.
In no more than 200 words, emailed submissions must show how you (or your nominee) have excelled in your marketing career beyond your/their years and peers; highlight a real example of a project you/they have led, which exceeded results expectations; and show evidence of your/their passion for the brand.
To nominate yourself, or a young marketer within your business who stands apart from their peers, send your entry to email@example.com by Friday 5 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London