Nominate your tip for Next Generation future marketing star
Marketing is asking for your help to shine a light on tomorrow's star marketing directors, but time is running out.
Marketing's Next Generation
Those hoping to be named one of Marketing’s Nxt Gen 2012, run in association with Engine, have until the end of this week to put themselves forward, or be nominated.
To be considered, marketers must work brand-side, be aged under 30, and be able to demonstrate why they stand out from the crowd.
In no more than 200 words, emailed submissions must show how you (or your nominee) have excelled in your marketing career beyond your/their years and peers; highlight a real example of a project you/they have led, which exceeded results expectations; and show evidence of your/their passion for the brand.
To nominate yourself, or a young marketer within your business who stands apart from their peers, send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...