Kellogg's readies cereal trolley stunt
Kellogg's aims to build anticipation ahead of the launch if its new white chocolate-flavoured Krave cereal, with a prize giveaway on Facebook.
Kellogg's Krave: Facebook game promotes launch of white chocolate variety
The campaign, created by Glue Isobar and Carat, is centred on a Facebook game that gets fans to guess how far boxes of the new cereal will fly when a real shopping trolley containing them is launched from a ramp. The campaign will be supported by Facebook ads.
The person who guesses the correct distance the furthest box lands will win a range of prizes, including an iPad, the cereal, and Krave-branded goods. The game launches today (18 September) on Krave’s Facebook Page.
The trolley will fly on 8 October. The activity will be streamed on the Krave Facebook Page and promoted via a YouTube masthead ad, with a countdown from midnight on the day.
Kellogg has come under fire in the past over its marketing of Krave on Facebook, from healthy eating groups who claim it targets children.
In February, the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) rejected a one such complaint made by The Alliance for Better Food & Farming, about the Krave Krusader Facebook game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...