Diet Coke rolls out Jean Paul Gaultier livery
Diet Coke is launching a campaign to showcase its latest bottle and can designs by Jean Paul Gaultier, the brand's creative director.
The design features a pink bottle covered in an intricate tattoo and a can bedecked in Gaultier's familiar blue and white stripes. They will be promoted in two 10-second TV ads.
The "tattoo" and "night and day" designs are the third set from Gaultier, released as part of the brand’s 'Love it Light' campaign.
The ads launch this week across ITV2 and Sky Living and will target a "fashion-forward" audience during 'The X Factor'.
The ads will be seeded across video-on-demand slots linked to strands of fashion TV, alongside print ads and digital activity.
The limited-edition bottles and cans will also be available for free to consumers who purchase two bottles of Diet Coke in Boots stores from 17 October.
Prints ads will run throughout Toni & Guy salons across the UK, while sampling activity at Clothes Show Live and a nation-wide bus tour later this month will kick off experiential activity.
Zoe Howorth, market director, Coca-Cola GB said: "Fashion is an integral part of the brand and the next stage of the campaign further engages our fashion-forward and stylish target audience of young women.
"Jean Paul Gaultier is a great fit for the Diet Coke brand, helping bring a lighter approach to style and fashion to our audience."
In August, BETC won the Diet Coke account across its North West Europe and Nordics (NWEN) business, which will be run out of the London office but will use the Paris office’s creative directors when required.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)