Organix launches media account review
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
Organix: reviewing media account
The incumbent was The Media Shop, which fell into administration last month.
The brand, which produces jars and pouches of vegetable blends and fruit purees, has approached agencies and is holding a pitch next month.
Organix has not needed a media agency immediately after The Media Shop's collapse as its activity was front-weighted this year.
The brand has historically spent most of its media budget on parenting press. For the first time in its 20-year history, it invested in TV advertising last year with a campaign created by DLKW Lowe. It has also previously allocated spend towards digital media.
The Media Shop went into administration in August after it failed to pay off its debts. Its former client Florette is holding a review through AAR, with a decision expected within weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...