Guinness takes to skies in social media-driven campaign
Guinness Europe is today (27 September) launching a digital campaign to promote the way it is rewarding consumers for drinking "the black stuff" by taking them on a private jet to Dublin.
Guinness: brewer offers trip to Dublin as part of digital campaign
Consumers found to be drinking a pint of Guinness in one of 1,000 participating pubs across the UK by the brand's own flight crew, between 6pm and 8pm, from 5 October to 1 December, will be entered into a prize draw to "fly Guinness class" and win a trip to Dublin for four people.
A dedicated Facebook app gives consumers information about the campaign, including a viral ad featuring the Guinness stewardesses, a participating pub locator, and a winners' gallery.
Guinness has also partnered with PeerIndex, which helps target influencers among 100 million users on Twitter and Facebook, to seed the rewards campaign to its Peer Perks scheme members.
Consumers who are members of the scheme are measured on their reach as social influencers and PeerIndex will approach the members that best fit Guinness's target audience.
Azeem Azhar, chief executive of PeerIndex, said each social influencer had the ability to reach between 1,500 and 2,000 consumers through their daily interactions.
Supporting activity features a series of music performances from international acts in small pubs and venues, including Tinie Tempah, Example, Mika and Fatboy Slim.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior VOD Sales Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + + STOCK + COMM, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...