Reckitt Benckiser names new UK marketing director
Reckitt Benckiser has appointed Jerome Lemaire as UK marketing director amid a reshuffle that is sending incumbent Stefan Gaa to head the FMCG firm's Japanese business.
Stefan Gaa: joining Reckitt Benckiser's Japanese business (pic: Colin Stout)
Lemaire, who will report to Steve Troote, regional senior vice-president of Northern Europe, joins from RB's US division, where he was marketing director for Air Wick.
At the same time, Adam Rodgers has joined the UK business as sales director. Rodgers has also arrived from RB in the US, where he was the customer category director. He replaces Kerry Miller, who has moved to a position with RB in Australia.
Gaa had held the role of marketing director for RB UK since July 2010. He previously oversaw the company's health marketing unit.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Designer Apple & Ink £35,000 , Soho, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London