Reckitt Benckiser names new UK marketing director
Reckitt Benckiser has appointed Jerome Lemaire as UK marketing director amid a reshuffle that is sending incumbent Stefan Gaa to head the FMCG firm's Japanese business.
Stefan Gaa: joining Reckitt Benckiser's Japanese business (pic: Colin Stout)
Lemaire, who will report to Steve Troote, regional senior vice-president of Northern Europe, joins from RB's US division, where he was marketing director for Air Wick.
At the same time, Adam Rodgers has joined the UK business as sales director. Rodgers has also arrived from RB in the US, where he was the customer category director. He replaces Kerry Miller, who has moved to a position with RB in Australia.
Gaa had held the role of marketing director for RB UK since July 2010. He previously oversaw the company's health marketing unit.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London