Reckitt Benckiser names new UK marketing director
Reckitt Benckiser has appointed Jerome Lemaire as UK marketing director amid a reshuffle that is sending incumbent Stefan Gaa to head the FMCG firm's Japanese business.
Stefan Gaa: joining Reckitt Benckiser's Japanese business (pic: Colin Stout)
Lemaire, who will report to Steve Troote, regional senior vice-president of Northern Europe, joins from RB's US division, where he was marketing director for Air Wick.
At the same time, Adam Rodgers has joined the UK business as sales director. Rodgers has also arrived from RB in the US, where he was the customer category director. He replaces Kerry Miller, who has moved to a position with RB in Australia.
Gaa had held the role of marketing director for RB UK since July 2010. He previously oversaw the company's health marketing unit.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...