Reckitt Benckiser names new UK marketing director
Reckitt Benckiser has appointed Jerome Lemaire as UK marketing director amid a reshuffle that is sending incumbent Stefan Gaa to head the FMCG firm's Japanese business.
Stefan Gaa: joining Reckitt Benckiser's Japanese business (pic: Colin Stout)
Lemaire, who will report to Steve Troote, regional senior vice-president of Northern Europe, joins from RB's US division, where he was marketing director for Air Wick.
At the same time, Adam Rodgers has joined the UK business as sales director. Rodgers has also arrived from RB in the US, where he was the customer category director. He replaces Kerry Miller, who has moved to a position with RB in Australia.
Gaa had held the role of marketing director for RB UK since July 2010. He previously oversaw the company's health marketing unit.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)