GaydarRadio owner appoints first chief marketing officer
Qsoft Consulting Limited, the owner of GaydarRadio and Gaydar.co.uk, has appointed former Westfield marketer Kevin Smith as its first-ever chief marketing officer.
Kevin Smith: chief marketing officer, Gaydar Radio
Smith has recently started the role and the appointment marks Qsoft’s first recruitment of a chief marketing officer.
Previously, the marketing duties were handled by Trevor Martin, managing director of Qsoft.
According to QSoft, Smith will oversee the brands’ international expansion, social media, and the overhaul of Gaydar.co.uk and GaydarGirls.co.uk.
Smith has previously held executive roles at Selfridges and Westfield and oversaw the launch of Westfield’s 'Where Wishes Come True' advertising campaign.
In July last year it expanded its commercial offer with the appointment of Kevin Bird, who was previously with UTV, to the new role of chief commercial officer. Bird has subsequently left the business.
Smith will report into Trevor Martin, managing director of Qsoft.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London