GaydarRadio owner appoints first chief marketing officer
Qsoft Consulting Limited, the owner of GaydarRadio and Gaydar.co.uk, has appointed former Westfield marketer Kevin Smith as its first-ever chief marketing officer.
Kevin Smith: chief marketing officer, Gaydar Radio
Smith has recently started the role and the appointment marks Qsoft’s first recruitment of a chief marketing officer.
Previously, the marketing duties were handled by Trevor Martin, managing director of Qsoft.
According to QSoft, Smith will oversee the brands’ international expansion, social media, and the overhaul of Gaydar.co.uk and GaydarGirls.co.uk.
Smith has previously held executive roles at Selfridges and Westfield and oversaw the launch of Westfield’s 'Where Wishes Come True' advertising campaign.
In July last year it expanded its commercial offer with the appointment of Kevin Bird, who was previously with UTV, to the new role of chief commercial officer. Bird has subsequently left the business.
Smith will report into Trevor Martin, managing director of Qsoft.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...