VIDEO: What Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012 could do for your career
Those hoping to be named one of Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012, run in association with Engine, have until the end of this week to put themselves forward, or be nominated.
To be considered, marketers must work brand-side, be aged under 30, and be able to demonstrate why they stand out from the crowd.
In no more than 200 words, emailed submissions must show how you (or your nominee) have excelled in your marketing career beyond your/their years and peers; highlight a real example of a project you/they have led, which exceeded results expectations; and show evidence of your/their passion for the brand.
To nominate yourself, or a young marketer within your business who stands apart from their peers, send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £55k - £60k, London, Soho
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...