VIDEO: What Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012 could do for your career
Those hoping to be named one of Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012, run in association with Engine, have until the end of this week to put themselves forward, or be nominated.
To be considered, marketers must work brand-side, be aged under 30, and be able to demonstrate why they stand out from the crowd.
In no more than 200 words, emailed submissions must show how you (or your nominee) have excelled in your marketing career beyond your/their years and peers; highlight a real example of a project you/they have led, which exceeded results expectations; and show evidence of your/their passion for the brand.
To nominate yourself, or a young marketer within your business who stands apart from their peers, send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney