Fenn joins Profero as head of design
Profero has poached Tribal DDB's Matt Fenn to become its head of design.
Ben Clapp: Profero executive creative director
Fenn replaces Paul Hogarth, who left in April to join Inferno as a creative director, and will report to Ben Clapp, Profero's executive creative director. He joins after ten years at Tribal DDB in a number of roles, most recently as the head of design.
His work at Tribal DDB includes design for its Cannes gold Lion-winning Hasbro "Monopoly streets". He also took a lead role on Volkswagen and Virgin Media.
Fenn's arrival coincides with the departure of the social media director, Will Rolls, who is joining LBi in Germany as its director of planning and strategy. Rolls has been replaced by Momentum Worldwide's Mona Walsh, who joins Profero as the head of social strategy.
Clapp said: "Matt joining us reflects Profero's passion to ensure that design is considered across all aspects of our business - creative, technical, user experience and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex