Stork returns to TV with first new product for 20 years
Unilever's baking-focused margarine brand Stork is returning to TV on Monday 22 October to promote its first product innovation for 20 years, Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid.
Stork: latest TV ad features a young girl making muffins
The TV ad, the first from the brand since 1998, will be supported by outdoor, digital and on-pack activity. Unilever is investing £1.5m in marketing Stork this year.
The TV work opens within a bright, colourful kitchen setting, focusing on a branded Stork egg timer, and shows a young girl quickly making muffins. She squeezes the Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid into a bowl before adding any other ingredients, while a voiceover states the time-saving properties of the product.
The ad ends with the girl eating the results of her efforts, alongside the strapline, "Easy to mix for perfect baking results".
Jolanda Wells, assistant brand manager for Stork at Unilever UK, said: "As home baking continues to grow in popularity, the TV advert will drive awareness of Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid and demonstrate its time-saving, easy-to-use format.
Unilever recently appointed Jon Goldstone, the former Premier Foods group marketer, to head up marketing for the company’s food and ice-cream category, as revealed in Marketing this week.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...