Wunderman scoops EDF Energy direct account
Wunderman has won the direct marketing account for EDF Energy after an 11-month pitch process.
EDF: has appointed Wunderman
The business moves from Archibald Ingall Stretton, which had worked on the account since 2008. The review was called by Martin Stead, the EDF marketing director, and run by the Marketing Agencies Association.
AIS was responsible for a campaign that featured a giant zoetrope – a device that produces the illusion of motion – to promote EDF’s Thank Yous website, which ran earlier this year. The campaign included online, eCRM and direct mail.
AIS lost the digital ad account in a separate review, which concluded earlier this year, to AKQA.
Steve Stretton, a founding partner at AIS, said: "We are obviously disappointed by EDF’s decision but, unfortunately, statutory reviews are a routine part of our industry. And, after a wonderful relationship that’s spanned over four-and-a-half years, we’ll be parting ways on a high."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...