WCRS hands tech role to Anderson
WCRS has hired Jason Anderson to the new role of head of creative technology.
Jason Anderson: oversees WCRS projects that use technology
Anderson will be tasked with overseeing all WCRS projects that use new technology and lead its 30-strong creative technology team.
He will also work with the creative department to ensure new technologies are part of the creative process.
Anderson joins from Profero, where he spent three years as the creative technology director working on brands including Marks & Spencer, Johnson & Johnson and Barclays.
He was responsible for the Mini world-record digital campaign that saw 6,000 people digitally crammed into a car to promote the launch of the Countryman.
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Combining our creative firepower with Jason's know-how and experience is an exciting prospect."
Anderson has previously worked at Publicis, the BBC and IconMediaLab.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...