WCRS hands tech role to Anderson
WCRS has hired Jason Anderson to the new role of head of creative technology.
Jason Anderson: oversees WCRS projects that use technology
Anderson will be tasked with overseeing all WCRS projects that use new technology and lead its 30-strong creative technology team.
He will also work with the creative department to ensure new technologies are part of the creative process.
Anderson joins from Profero, where he spent three years as the creative technology director working on brands including Marks & Spencer, Johnson & Johnson and Barclays.
He was responsible for the Mini world-record digital campaign that saw 6,000 people digitally crammed into a car to promote the launch of the Countryman.
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Combining our creative firepower with Jason's know-how and experience is an exciting prospect."
Anderson has previously worked at Publicis, the BBC and IconMediaLab.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex