Kellogg signs deal with C4 to promote Krave
Kellogg has signed a multimedia partnership with Channel 4 to promote its cereal Krave through TV ads on E4 and Facebook competitions.
Krave: Kellogg will promote brand through E4 and Facebook
During 5-11 November, the first ad during programmes that begin on E4 at 10pm, including Made In Chelsea and Misfits, will pose a question relating to events that occur in the show.
In a bid to engage with heavy users of "dual-screening", viewers will be directed to visit the E4and Krave-branded app, The Chocovault, on the Krave Facebook page, where they can enter the competition between 10.15pm and 11.59pm each night. Winners will be announced the following day.
The competitions will be promoted in the preceding week through ads across E4's properties on TV, mobile and online. Teaser spots will run on E4 throughout the competition period.
The TV ads will be created by The Outfit UK, the app was designed by Tag and media is handled by Carat.
Laura Bryant, the brand manager at Kellogg, said: "The activity with E4 is a real first for us and we're excited to leverage the TV and social opportunity to connect with our fans."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London