Kellogg signs deal with C4 to promote Krave
Kellogg has signed a multimedia partnership with Channel 4 to promote its cereal Krave through TV ads on E4 and Facebook competitions.
Krave: Kellogg will promote brand through E4 and Facebook
During 5-11 November, the first ad during programmes that begin on E4 at 10pm, including Made In Chelsea and Misfits, will pose a question relating to events that occur in the show.
In a bid to engage with heavy users of "dual-screening", viewers will be directed to visit the E4and Krave-branded app, The Chocovault, on the Krave Facebook page, where they can enter the competition between 10.15pm and 11.59pm each night. Winners will be announced the following day.
The competitions will be promoted in the preceding week through ads across E4's properties on TV, mobile and online. Teaser spots will run on E4 throughout the competition period.
The TV ads will be created by The Outfit UK, the app was designed by Tag and media is handled by Carat.
Laura Bryant, the brand manager at Kellogg, said: "The activity with E4 is a real first for us and we're excited to leverage the TV and social opportunity to connect with our fans."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire