Guinness sets out to double social fanbases
Guinness aims to double its Facebook and Twitter fanbases to 15 million in the next two years.
Guinness: aims to double social fanbases
Grainne Wafer, the global strategy and communications director for the stout brand, said: "We have a community of around seven million in the digital space and we’ve an ambition to transform that to 15 million-plus over the next couple of years."
She earmarked the Guinness Storehouse visitor attraction, whose fourth floor has been undergone a social media revamp by Tribal DDB, as a key way to achieve this.
Wafer also revealed that the targeting women would be the "next opportunity" that Guinness would explore. She added: "Women is an interesting opportunity for us, in Africa we have a very strong female base, so we do think there are opportunities for us to extend our female base.This will be the next opportunity that we start to look into."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...