Guinness sets out to double social fanbases
Guinness aims to double its Facebook and Twitter fanbases to 15 million in the next two years.
Guinness: aims to double social fanbases
Grainne Wafer, the global strategy and communications director for the stout brand, said: "We have a community of around seven million in the digital space and we’ve an ambition to transform that to 15 million-plus over the next couple of years."
She earmarked the Guinness Storehouse visitor attraction, whose fourth floor has been undergone a social media revamp by Tribal DDB, as a key way to achieve this.
Wafer also revealed that the targeting women would be the "next opportunity" that Guinness would explore. She added: "Women is an interesting opportunity for us, in Africa we have a very strong female base, so we do think there are opportunities for us to extend our female base.This will be the next opportunity that we start to look into."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex