Williams F1 hires Rufus Leonard to overhaul brand online
Williams F1, the British Formula 1 team, has appointed Rufus Leonard to lead the transformation of its online presence.
Williams F1: hires Rufus Leonard for online overhaul
Rufus Leonard has been charged with creating a new user experience across multiple digital channels. It will also consolidate Williams F1’s entire digital estate, which includes the F1 team, Williams Advanced Engineering, Williams Hybrid Power and the Williams Conference Centre.
The digital agency won the business after a competitive pitch against three other undisclosed agencies. It is not clear if there was an incumbent on the account, however Rawnet built the current Williams website.
The work is due to go live before the 2013 FIA Formula 1 tournament.
Claire Williams, director of marketing and communications at Williams F1, said: "We're developing our web estate with Rufus Leonard to provide us with a creative and unique digital experience which puts the user first.
"As a high performance and innovative business, we always look to align with other companies who share these values."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands