Germany's Simpleshow launches in the UK
Simpleshow, the German company that produces deliberately stripped-down animations, is setting up a UK office after doubling in size for four years straight.
Simpleshow: explains the offside rule
Simpleshow has hired Tom Shaw, who previously worked at Future Publishing’s international licensing and syndication operation, as country sales manager for the UK.
The company has ridden a wave of demand for its simple videos, which explain concepts with video featuring cutout-style black and white drawings moved around by a hand.
Since its inception in 2008 it has produced around 1,000 clips for nearly 400 different companies, including both internal and external communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region