Agencies suggest an interesting opportunity has arisen for a UK shop to work for the personal healthcare company PZ Cussons in Africa.
Carling: BMB, Creature, Saatchis and VCCP are in the running for the £10m account
The company, which has strong operations in Ghana and Nigeria, has brands including Imperial Leather and Premier toilet soap.
Tissue meetings for the £10 million Carling advertising account took place this week, ahead of a pitch on 14 November. Those involved in the process, which is being run by ISBA, are Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Creature London, Saatchi & Saatchi and the incumbent, VCCP. Agencies have been asked to produce work that emphasises Carling's Britishness and "refreshing" quality.
It is understood that a maximum of three agencies have made it through to the final round of the contest for the Harrods ad account. The process, managed by The Haystack Group, is expected to conclude with the winning agency taking charge of an increased adspend. The radio advertising specialist Radioville is the current incumbent.
Agencies are still waiting on an answer from Kraft after pitches for its £200 million European media business. Those remaining in the frame are Aegis, which is offering a proposition formed from Carat and Vizeum; WPP, which has Maxus and Mindshare on its team; and PHD. Final meetings were held in Paris this week, ahead of a decision.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms/Brand Planner. LONDON Stopgap £200 - £300 per day, London
- Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Buckinghamshire