Marketing unveils its Agency of the Year 2012 shortlists
Marketing is close to announcing the winners of its annual Agency of the Year awards, and for the first time we reveal the agencies to make each shortlist.
Agency of the Year: more than 80 entries
More than 80 agencies have been selected to battle it out across 13 categories, spanning disciplines such as advertising and digital through to PR and sponsorship.
An independent expert judging panel has pored over the entries and the winners will be revealed via our website on December 11 and in a special print supplement out on December 12.
Below are the shortlisted agencies for #aoty12
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Saatchi & Saatchi
Arvato UK & Ireland
Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hall & Partners
Manning Gottlieb OMD
M&C Saatchi Sport And Entertainment
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London