McCann Worldgroup's exit from the global HSBC pitch has become a subject of debate. The network says it pulled out because it is on a global pitch for a mystery non-UK bank, which it currently services in one overseas market, that is expanding internationally. Sources close to HSBC, on the other hand, claim that McCann was knocked out of the pitch because of all the negative press surrounding the ousting of McCann Worldgroup's chief executive, Nick Brien. Regardless, it narrows the pitchlist down to Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO, Grey and the incumbent, JWT.
Nature Valley: pitches are finally expected to take place in the next fortnight
The Nature Valley pitch is still moving at a glacial pace. However, agencies are through the chemistry stage and those selected to pitch are expected to present in the next fortnight.
Late November and the UK is a grey and damp place to be. So agencies are wondering whether some fact-finding missions to Singapore or Australia might be in order as they consider their responses to RFIs issued by the tourism authorities of the respective countries.
Pitches for the Mini integrated business took place this week in a process co-ordinated through the intermediary AAR. The Corner, Dare, Engine, Iris and Profero all presented.
Npower’s long-awaited review has been put on hold until the new year. The RFI has only just been issued to agencies, prompting the energy company, which is also using AAR, to delay the process until after the Christmas season.
Maxus, MPG Media Contacts and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, are preparing for final presentations with Associated British Foods on Monday and Tuesday next week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...