MEC hires Ben Cockrell as data strategist
MEC Global Solutions has hired former data planning director at Billington Cartmel Ben Cockrell as data strategist and group account director.
Ben Cockrell: joins MEC as data strategist and group account director.
Cockrell will be tasked with work for clients including SABMiller, Marriott and Mercedes and will report to Michael Dick, head of strategy, MEC Global Solutions, London.
At Billington Cartmell, Cockrell was promoted from the position of data planning director to project and integration director. He was responsible for the company's data services across its portfolio of clients.
Prior to that he held the post of data account director at Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW), working on clients including Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti, NHS Blood & Transplant and Epson.
Dick said: "In a world of data opportunity we need to provide our clients with more assistance in joining up data strategy and connections insight.
"Ben has the ideal background and skill sets to help our clients put the right data strategies in place, to drive even more effective communication solutions."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire