MEC hires Ben Cockrell as data strategist
MEC Global Solutions has hired former data planning director at Billington Cartmel Ben Cockrell as data strategist and group account director.
Ben Cockrell: joins MEC as data strategist and group account director.
Cockrell will be tasked with work for clients including SABMiller, Marriott and Mercedes and will report to Michael Dick, head of strategy, MEC Global Solutions, London.
At Billington Cartmell, Cockrell was promoted from the position of data planning director to project and integration director. He was responsible for the company's data services across its portfolio of clients.
Prior to that he held the post of data account director at Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW), working on clients including Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti, NHS Blood & Transplant and Epson.
Dick said: "In a world of data opportunity we need to provide our clients with more assistance in joining up data strategy and connections insight.
"Ben has the ideal background and skill sets to help our clients put the right data strategies in place, to drive even more effective communication solutions."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)