HuffPost launches campaign on Tube
The Huffington Post is running a campaign on the London Underground that uses Virgin Media's Wi-Fi service to showcase its latest content.
The Huffington Post: to run campaign on Tube
The work, by Gravity Road, is an extension of HuffPost’s "conversations start here" proposition.
It uses CBS Outdoor’s dynamic video posters, with content feeds integrated into the creative, to highlight the latest user comments from its blogs. This will effectively show the conversations in real time.
Featured HuffPost bloggers include Annie Lennox, Sir Martin Sorrell and Cherie Blair. The campaign will also focus some creative executions on topics that are relevant to the Christmas period, including alcohol consumption, religion and shopping.
HuffPost has also become Virgin Media’s advertising partner, with mobile users able to access the latest news and comments from the site.
In addition, HuffPost is launching a free Wi-Fi service in independent coffee shops across London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...