HuffPost launches campaign on Tube
The Huffington Post is running a campaign on the London Underground that uses Virgin Media's Wi-Fi service to showcase its latest content.
The Huffington Post: to run campaign on Tube
The work, by Gravity Road, is an extension of HuffPost’s "conversations start here" proposition.
It uses CBS Outdoor’s dynamic video posters, with content feeds integrated into the creative, to highlight the latest user comments from its blogs. This will effectively show the conversations in real time.
Featured HuffPost bloggers include Annie Lennox, Sir Martin Sorrell and Cherie Blair. The campaign will also focus some creative executions on topics that are relevant to the Christmas period, including alcohol consumption, religion and shopping.
HuffPost has also become Virgin Media’s advertising partner, with mobile users able to access the latest news and comments from the site.
In addition, HuffPost is launching a free Wi-Fi service in independent coffee shops across London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton