Rev Awards open for submissions
Brand Republic is relaunching the Revolution Awards as an awards scheme covering the Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week brands.
Revolution Awards: relaunching
The Rev Awards will celebrate creativity, effectiveness and innovation shown in digital marketing.
Agencies, brand owners and marketing service providers will be eligible to enter the awards, with specific recognition for small budgets, not-for-profit organisations and business-to-business activity.
There are ten specialist categories, including automotive/transport, financial services and media/entertainment.
There are awards for the best activity by platform, such as search, social and mobile. The creativity category will award creative technology, engagement and "marketing on a shoestring". There will also be awards for digital brands and agency of the year.
More information is available at revawards.com. The closing date for entries is 10 January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London