Rev Awards open for submissions
Brand Republic is relaunching the Revolution Awards as an awards scheme covering the Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week brands.
Revolution Awards: relaunching
The Rev Awards will celebrate creativity, effectiveness and innovation shown in digital marketing.
Agencies, brand owners and marketing service providers will be eligible to enter the awards, with specific recognition for small budgets, not-for-profit organisations and business-to-business activity.
There are ten specialist categories, including automotive/transport, financial services and media/entertainment.
There are awards for the best activity by platform, such as search, social and mobile. The creativity category will award creative technology, engagement and "marketing on a shoestring". There will also be awards for digital brands and agency of the year.
More information is available at revawards.com. The closing date for entries is 10 January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London