Campaign launches weekly iPad edition
Campaign makes its debut in a weekly iPad format this week with the launch of the Campaign app on Apple's App Store.
It is a joint venture between Haymarket's in-house development team and Kaldor Group, using Kaldor's Pugpig platform and HTML5 technology.
It's free to download for a trial period. Click to download.http://bit.ly/11ZCpQ4
The launch of the app is being supported by Newsworks, the newspaper marketing body.
Rufus Olins, the chief executive of Newsworks, said: "Newsworks is delighted to be partnering with Campaign on its app edition. It's a significant moment in the history of Campaign and reflects the changing ways all of us now read news and information."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire