Brewers Fayre appoints Chris Lewis to top marketing role
Chris Lewis, the former Wells & Young's Brewing Company marketing director, has been appointed as the top marketer for Brewers Fayre.
Chris Lewis: moves to Brewers Fayre
Lewis, who started this month, takes the role of head of brand and marketing for the Whitbread-owned pub restaurant chain. He described his appointment "an interesting and exciting new retail marketing challenge".
He left Wells & Young's in May last year, after a five-year stint during which time he oversaw a new advertising strategy for Bombardier beer.
Prior to that, Lewis worked for Carlsberg as a marketing controller and has also held marketing roles at Weetabix, HP Bulmer and Colman's.Follow @gemma_charles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...