Brewers Fayre appoints Chris Lewis to top marketing role
Chris Lewis, the former Wells & Young's Brewing Company marketing director, has been appointed as the top marketer for Brewers Fayre.
Chris Lewis: moves to Brewers Fayre
Lewis, who started this month, takes the role of head of brand and marketing for the Whitbread-owned pub restaurant chain. He described his appointment "an interesting and exciting new retail marketing challenge".
He left Wells & Young's in May last year, after a five-year stint during which time he oversaw a new advertising strategy for Bombardier beer.
Prior to that, Lewis worked for Carlsberg as a marketing controller and has also held marketing roles at Weetabix, HP Bulmer and Colman's.Follow @gemma_charles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London