Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
Ralph Lauren: Autumn/Winter 2013 ad campaign
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London