Coral seeks new head of marketing
Coral is seeking a new marketing director following a restructure, prompted by the departure of commercial director Chris Edington.
Coral: looking for a new top marketer
Marketing director Olly Raeburn has been promoted to take on Edington's role. As a result, the bookmaker is now looking for someone to fill Raeburn's former post.
Prior to joining Coral, Raeburn held roles at PR and marketing agencies including Liquid Communications, Woo Communications and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Parent company Gala Coral Group runs six businesses. Its main brands are Coral, the third-biggest retail bookmaker in the UK with a 20% market share, Gala Bingo and Gala Casinos.
Marketing activity in the gambling sector has grown significantly since the 2007 Gambling Act, which permitted casinos, bookmakers and online betting brands to advertise their services on TV and radio for the first time.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...