LBi promotes Paolo Yuvienco to global CTO
LBi has promoted Paolo Yuvienco to the role of global chief technology officer, with responsibility for developing and leading a technology strategy across key international territories.
Paolo Yuvienco: appointed global chief technology officer at LBi
In the new role, Yuvienco will work alongside LBi’s global heads of strategy, creative, user experience and media, to bring together LBi’s creative innovation, technical expertise and IP for global clients, including Cola-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and Sony Mobile.
Yuvienco joined LBi in 2004 and has been its director of technology for the past three-and-a-half years. He previously held senior positions at AT&T Labs and worked for a string of telecoms-focused start-ups.
Based in New York, he will report to LBi’s global chief executive Luke Taylor.
Taylor said: "We are particularly excited by the opportunity to converge bought, owned and earned media thinking and integrate creative innovation, new tools and IP into a better blended mix.
"I’m delighted that Paolo will be at the forefront of this evolution as we look to target more ambitious client engagements around the world."
Yuvienco said: "While technology has always been part of the DNA at LBi, this is the first time that it will be led from a global perspective.
"This is fantastic opportunity for me to further develop the unique fusion of technology and creativity, which differentiates LBi from its competitive set and ensures we are building business value for our clients."
His promotion follows last week’s appointment at LBi of Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...