R/GA lands Heineken digital platform brief
Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
Heineken: appoints R/GA
The agency won the business after a pitch against Work Club and Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Creativebrief handled the review.
R/GA will join Heineken’s global roster and become one of its lead digital shops.
The agency will develop an online, mobile and social media platform for Heineken, which will then be rolled out across other brands such as Strongbow, Foster’s and Kronenbourg 1664. The platform will launch this year.
Heineken works with a number of agencies in the UK and globally, including Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Iris Worldwide. They are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London