Ex-FindaProperty marketer Sheraz Dar joins OpenRent
Former Primelocation and FindaProperty marketing director Sheraz Dar has joined online letting agent OpenRent in a non-executive director role.
Sheraz Dar: joins OpenRent as a non-executive director
Dar, who joins OpenRent next month, will look to help grow the privately-owned online letting agent, which promises to "ban" all agent and administration fees. It also claims to help landlords find tenants for £20 per property.
Dar left the property portal firm following the merger of Digital Property Group (DPG) with rival Zoopla, which saw Zoopla marketing director Charlotte Harper take on an enlarged role.
He had been at parent company DPG for more than two years, and led the repositioning of both Primelocation and FindaProperty.
Adam Hyslop, OpenRent co-founder, said: "Sheraz has a great track record within both the marketing and property spaces and we're naturally delighted he has joined us to help develop and grow the business."
Dar is a former head of marketing at Premier Foods. He led the launch of soft drinks brand J2O while at Britvic in 1998, and was also marketing controller for confectionery brand Green & Blacks while at Cadbury Trebor Bassett.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London