Ex-FindaProperty marketer Sheraz Dar joins OpenRent
Former Primelocation and FindaProperty marketing director Sheraz Dar has joined online letting agent OpenRent in a non-executive director role.
Sheraz Dar: joins OpenRent as a non-executive director
Dar, who joins OpenRent next month, will look to help grow the privately-owned online letting agent, which promises to "ban" all agent and administration fees. It also claims to help landlords find tenants for £20 per property.
Dar left the property portal firm following the merger of Digital Property Group (DPG) with rival Zoopla, which saw Zoopla marketing director Charlotte Harper take on an enlarged role.
He had been at parent company DPG for more than two years, and led the repositioning of both Primelocation and FindaProperty.
Adam Hyslop, OpenRent co-founder, said: "Sheraz has a great track record within both the marketing and property spaces and we're naturally delighted he has joined us to help develop and grow the business."
Dar is a former head of marketing at Premier Foods. He led the launch of soft drinks brand J2O while at Britvic in 1998, and was also marketing controller for confectionery brand Green & Blacks while at Cadbury Trebor Bassett.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...