Glue Isobar hires Douglas Le Patourel to run Kellogg's
Glue Isobar, the Aegis-owned agency, has appointed Douglas Le Patourel as the business director on its pan-European Kellogg account.
Glue Isobar: hires Douglas Le Patourel
Le Patourel was previously a group account director at JWT, where he managed the central and global digital activity for Shell.
He replaces Tom Barker, who left the agency last year and has since joined the BBC as a digital marketing consultant.
Prior to JWT, Le Patourel was a client services director at Publicis in Johannesburg.
His appointment follows the hiring last week of Nick Bailey, from AKQA Amsterdam, as the executive creative director of Glue Isobar.
Penny Herriman, the chief executive of Glue Isobar, said: "Doug brings a huge amount of experience in running big digital accounts on a global scale. This appointment marks an important next step in our relationship with Kellogg."
Last month Kellogg's UK marketing chief, Peter Harrison, is to assume a more commercial role following the company's acquisition of snack brand Pringles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region