Microsoft partners The Economist to find 'Change Masters'
Microsoft is to launch a multimedia campaign incorporating a partnership with The Economist Group in a move to promote its business management software, Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics: software giant partners with Economist Group for campaign
The campaign starts tomorrow and will aim to draw parallels between factors that are responsible for bringing about positive change in UK businesses and what Microsoft Dynamics can offer companies.
A joint competition between Microsoft Dynamics and The Economist Group will look to honour 'Change Masters' – the people who are responsible for causing positive change within their businesses.
The campaign was planned and bought by UM London and the partnership will be promoted through out-of-home, digital and national press advertising, to entourage people to enter the competition.
The 'Change Masters' winners and their companies will be recognized at an awards ceremony in central London.
George Hopkinson, business manager at UM London, said: "Working closely with The Economist, we have managed to create a bespoke partnership that will deliver a truly meaningful brand experience to the enterprise business world."
Microsoft Dynamics provides companies with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software, to enable them to become more "dynamic" businesses.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London