101 captures £6m Innocent ad task
Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
Innocent: leaves RKCR/Y&R
The company, which has reviewed its ad account six times in six years, parts company with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency had worked on the business since 2010 but declined to repitch.
Agency Insight oversaw the pitch process, which involved a number of agencies at the chemistry meeting stage.
Members of 101’s management, including Laurence Green and Richard Flintham, worked on Innocent at their previous agency Fallon between 2009 and 2010.
Douglas Lamont, the marketing director of Innocent, oversaw the review. He replaced Thomas Delabriere in the role a year ago.
He said: " impressed us with its understanding of our brand and how we work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...