Hotel Chocolat unveils global website
Hotel Chocolat, the luxury chocolate retailer, has launched a global digital platform, which for the first time promotes its full portfolio of products and services in one place.
Hotel Chocolat: launches global website
The hotelchocolat.com showcases offerings such as its chocolate range, the boutique St. Lucian hotel, and Cocoa Juvenate beauty products, through six "zones".
It also now enables consumers to use an "intelligent gifting service", allowing them to design their own bespoke gift bag for a recipient, with a personal message, delivered the next day.
Additionally, the site has an increased emphasis on reviews, with the aim of placing "customer feedback at the heart of the brand".
Angus Thirlwell, the chief executive and co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, said the evolution of the site was "as significant to us as our launch in 1995".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...