Channel 5 hires Aegis' Duffy for trading role
Channel 5 has hired Luke Duffy, the head of broadcast at Aegis Media, to the position of head of trading, replacing Andy Atkinson, who left at the end of 2012.
Channel 5: hires Luke Duffy
In his new role, Duffy will report to Ross Belcher, Channel 5’s trading director.
Duffy was promoted to head of broadcast at Aegis in 2011. He was previously at the Aegis-owned Carat.
After starting his career in sales for ITV, Duffy joined Carat as a broadcast manager in 1998. He then moved to Starcom MediaVest Group for one year, after spending six years at Carat, before returning to Aegis.
A Northern & Shell spokeswoman said: "Duffy has a wealth of experience to bring to Channel 5. His knowledge of the agency world will be invaluable as we continue to evolve and strengthen our trading team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...