This week's pitch news
Dyson: review is nearing a conclusion
Joint has been knocked off the pitchlist for Mothercare’s advertising account, leaving Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Havas Worldwide London to slog it out for the maternity and babycare retailer. The pitch is being run by Oystercatchers and overseen by Mothercare’s global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
The Comic Relief-style Apprentice pastiche that is the YouView advertising review is approaching its final episode. Albion, Creature London and The Red Brick Road have been invited back to present a rough cut of their final ideas to Lord Sugar.
The Metropolitan Police has issued a rather intriguing "prior information notice" about a "market engagement exercise" that will examine "new ways of bringing support functions together to deliver services to the frontline in the most efficient way". While it stresses no business is up for grabs (yet) during the audit, in hedged language it is inviting suppliers – including advertising agencies – to attend a "supplier conference day" next week. The ad account is held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Pitches for Westons, the cider company, take place this week. Enter (previously HMDG), Fallon, Havas Worldwide London and WCRS are taking part.
Pan-European marketers at bwin are currently talking to their local teams as the betting brand’s media review comes to a close. Havas Media, MediaCom and OMD are all hoping for good news.
The RAC media pitch is gathering pace with OMD, Mindshare and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, among the agencies progressing to the next round.
Dyson’s media review is reaching the last stages with all presentations done and dusted. Agencies hoping to get the nod include Mindshare, PHD and Mediabrands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...