MasterCard airs Conor Maynard, Rita Ora and Delilah videos as The Brits reaches 7.3m
MasterCard showed three one-minute remakes of pop videos from stars Conor Maynard, Rita Ora and Delilah during 'The Brits' last night, as the show on ITV achieved its biggest audience in 10 years
According to unofficial overnight figures, the show had a peak audience of 7.3 million viewers after Lana Del Ray won the Best International Female Award.
Over the course of the show, ‘The Brits’ had an average audience of 6.29 million viewers across ITV and ITV HD, a 26.8% share of the TV-watching audience. An additional 225,700 watched the show on ITV +1.
The combined average audience of 6.5 million made last night’s event the most-watched 'Brits' since 2003.
The minute-long "#priceless remake" ads, which aired during the programme, show MasterCard giving a fan the chance to recreate the video of one of their favourite stars, and then surprising them when the actual artist appeared.
McCann London created the campaign, which started in January, and asked for fans to upload a video of themselves in order to be in with a chance of taking part in the remake.
The ad was written by Claire Thompson and art-directed by Kate Pozzi, with creative direction by Matt Crabtree and Simon Hepton. Emil Nava of Pulse directed the films.
MasterCard’s media planning and buying is handled by UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...