WaterAid in hunt for creative shop
WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
WaterAid: the charity is plotting a brand campaign
The organisation, which spends £2 million on above-the-line UK advertising, is in the process of drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch for the business. AAR is co-ordinating the review.
Sources close to the pitch suggested that WaterAid, which has traditionally focused its advertising on DRTV, is talking to agencies about a brand campaign.
WaterAid has previously worked with agencies including Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and The Good Agency on ad projects. Watson Phillips Norman has handled direct.
Last year, WaterAid launched its Big Deal Appeal, which won support from media owners including UTV Media and GMG Radio. Presenters on radio stations encouraged listeners to sponsor them and donate to WaterAid in a bid to raise £1.2 million towards providing clean water and sanitation to more than 134,000 people in Malawi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...