Government fraud body launches digital ad campaigns
The National Fraud Authority (NFA) is rolling out two digital campaigns this week with the aim of building awareness of the types of fraud and the reporting centre 'Action Fraud'.
National Fraud Authority: rolling out two digital campaigns this week
The NFA, an executive agency of the Home Office set up to co-ordinate the fight against fraud, has hired WDMP to create a digital advertising campaign aimed at consumers and another for SMEs.
Rolling out later this week, the consumer campaign will comprise a digital ad campaign across transactional websites, the Google display network and YouTube. It will seek to generate traffic to the Action Fraud website to encourage people to report anything from ticketing scams and identity frauds through to phishing scams.
For the SME campaign, it will direct business to relevant pages with the website which will contain information on preventing fraudulent activity and identifying where they may be at risk.
Ryan Adams, NFA marketing and communications manager said: "The creative strategy of WDMP enables complex messages to be communicated to our target audiences in a relevant and impactful way."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...