Diesel's marketing director on bringing passion to work
Diesel's marketing and commercial director, Scott Morrison, talks to Marketing about his love of photography and how pursuing his passion led to huge career opportunities.
He developed a love of photography from a young age. After working long hours in London for a number of years he decided to go back to his love of the camera and took a career break to travel the world and pursue his art.
"You relay that back into the work you do," said Morrison. "If you have a creative framework then you can apply that to anything."
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile in this week's Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)