Diesel's marketing director on bringing passion to work
Diesel's marketing and commercial director, Scott Morrison, talks to Marketing about his love of photography and how pursuing his passion led to huge career opportunities.
He developed a love of photography from a young age. After working long hours in London for a number of years he decided to go back to his love of the camera and took a career break to travel the world and pursue his art.
"You relay that back into the work you do," said Morrison. "If you have a creative framework then you can apply that to anything."
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile in this week's Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)