Diesel's marketing director on bringing passion to work
Diesel's marketing and commercial director, Scott Morrison, talks to Marketing about his love of photography and how pursuing his passion led to huge career opportunities.
He developed a love of photography from a young age. After working long hours in London for a number of years he decided to go back to his love of the camera and took a career break to travel the world and pursue his art.
"You relay that back into the work you do," said Morrison. "If you have a creative framework then you can apply that to anything."
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile in this week's Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London