Google, Apple and Samsung most culturally vibrant brands, claims research
Google, Apple, Samsung are heading the list of the world's most culturally vibrant brands, according to research by WPP.
Google: a 'culturally vibrant brand'
The 2013 report by WPP questioned 62,250 respondents across 10 markets including the UK and US.
It asked contributors to name the global brands with the most "Vibe" (Visionary, Inspiring, Bold and Exciting) attributes.
The research revealed technology brands are making the most powerful connections with consumers, as they accounted for six out of the top 10 places in the ranking.
WPP said that by achieving high levels of "cultural traction", the top 10 brands were ensuring they stay more relevant to consumers.
2013 marks the first time that Added Value, the WPP-owned global brand development and marketing insight consultancy, has carried the research out globally. Last year it carried out the research in the US.
The top 10 most culturally vibrant brands are:
Orazio Costadura, head of brand and customer management, at Audi, said: "At Audi we are aware of the importance of continuously shaping out brand making sure that it is culturally relevant to a high degree – not just in Germany or Europe, but across the world including major markets liker China and the US."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)