Russian Standard Vodka appoints Collective London
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
Russian Standard Vodka: appoints Collective London
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch and will be responsible for ramping up the brand's strategic and creative digital activity globally.
BD Network has previously handled Russian Standard Vodka's digital activity, although the brand has not had a retained digital agency until now.
Russian Standard Vodka’s global creative agency, My Agency, handles the brand’s TV activity. The UK-based was reappointed to the brand’s creative business last year, following a pitch handled through The Observatory.
Rebecca Heathcote, the head of digital and PR at Russian Standard Vodka, said: "We selected Collective as our partner because they demonstrated a strong combination of digital strategic thinking, creativity and execution."
A My Agency ad, "vodka as it should be", highlighted the authentic and superior quality of Russian Standard Vodka and claims to have contributed to the brand’s sales increasing by 34% in a flat market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London