Russian Standard Vodka appoints Collective London
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
Russian Standard Vodka: appoints Collective London
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch and will be responsible for ramping up the brand's strategic and creative digital activity globally.
BD Network has previously handled Russian Standard Vodka's digital activity, although the brand has not had a retained digital agency until now.
Russian Standard Vodka’s global creative agency, My Agency, handles the brand’s TV activity. The UK-based was reappointed to the brand’s creative business last year, following a pitch handled through The Observatory.
Rebecca Heathcote, the head of digital and PR at Russian Standard Vodka, said: "We selected Collective as our partner because they demonstrated a strong combination of digital strategic thinking, creativity and execution."
A My Agency ad, "vodka as it should be", highlighted the authentic and superior quality of Russian Standard Vodka and claims to have contributed to the brand’s sales increasing by 34% in a flat market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)