Cheil UK boosts creative with Cargill and Perkins
Cheil UK has appointed Duncan Cargill, the former Fallon creative, as creative director and Emma Perkins, from Saatchi X, as its first shopper marketing creative director.
Emma Perkins: joins Cheil UK as shopper marketing creative director
Cargill, previously creative director at Fallon, will oversee creative direction within the experiential team at Cheil UK. Perkins, the former executive creative director of Saatchi X in London, will join Cheil’s established shopper marketing team.
Both will report to Logan Wilmont, the executive creative director of Cheil UK.
Prior to Fallon, Cargill was the creative director at The Hospital Club and also worked at General Assembly and Channel 4.
At Cheil, Perkins will be reunited with Simon Hathaway, her former Saatchi X colleague who is now president of shopper marketing and retail operations. She will work alongside James Dotchin, the retail creative director.
Cheil UK, which has 200 staff based in King’s Cross, focuses on handling the Samsung Electronics business.
However, it is also looking to build its client list beyond Samsung.
Wilmont said: "Both appointments are in line with our ambition to grow by bringing the best talent in the sector to work on our clients’ businesses."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire