Ben has been with Brand Media since July 2011. He works as a wesite producer across all of the Brand Media sites.
Twitter name: @thebenhall
Relevant experience: Worked at Huddersfield Students’ Union creating video and interactive content for its web presences. Also completed work experience as a video producer at The Times. I’ve been creating content for the web since the age of 10 – not all of it was great, but the experience has stood me in good stead.
Favourite ad: The PEN Story - Olympus
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I once played Jafar in my school’s version of Aladdin. Versatile.
Latest articles from Ben Hall
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- 06 December 2013
- Amazon, the online retailer, this week released a video announcing it is experimenting using small "drones" to deliver packages directly to customers.
- Infographic: Dove viral sharing up 70-fold since 2006
- 04 December 2013
- Sharing of branded video has increased 50-fold since 2006, with Unilever's Dove "real beauty sketches" experiencing close to a 70-fold increase on the brand's most shared ad in 2006 compared to 2013.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Chucky bus prank rises but van Damme stays on top
- 29 November 2013
- Universal Pictures has risen through the viral chart to second place this week, while Jean-Claude van Damme's "epic split" for Volvo Trucks remains on top with 429,729 share.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Van Damme's 'epic split' knocks John Lewis off top spot
- 22 November 2013
- Volvo Trucks' ad starring Jean Claude Van Damme has bested John Lewis's Christmas ad this week after being shared almost two million times in the past seven days.
- Campaign Viral Chart: John Lewis tops chart with only Christmas ad in most-shared list
- 15 November 2013
- John Lewis tops this week's viral chart with the only Christmas ad in the most-shared listings this week.
- Stage set to celebrate industry highs at Campaign Media Awards
- 13 November 2013
- More than 600 media and marketing executives will attend this year's Campaign Media Awards at the London Hilton next week.
- Sainsbury's Christmas: the Twitter reaction
- 13 November 2013
- The Sainsbury's Christmas teaser ad, which launches in tonight's episode of 'Coronation Street', is already generating debate on Twitter.
- Tony Harris sets up donation page for Philippines relief
- 12 November 2013
- Tony Harris, the chief executive of BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines, has set up a page to allow the London advertising industry to donate to the Red Cross following Typhoon Haiyan.
- John Lewis Christmas ads: a Twitter comparison
- 11 November 2013
- John Lewis' 2013 Christmas ad was mentioned in almost 50,000 tweets in the first 24 hours after it was released online on Friday morning 8 November, over three times more than the retailer's ad got in 2011.
- Kindred appointed to promote business-friendly Britain
- 06 November 2013
- Kindred has created the first work for the 'Great Britain' campaign, after being appointed by The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
- Campaign Viral Chart: Crest and Oral-B turn Halloween candy into viral gold
- 01 November 2013
- Crest and Oral-B, the dental hygiene brands, have turned Halloween into an unexpected marketing opportunity with an ad shared 181,350 times ahead of the confectioneryladen holiday.
- Campaign Big Awards 2013: in pictures
- 29 October 2013
- Take a look through a gallery of all the best pictures from this year's Big Awards, taken by Campaign's roving photographer, Colin Stout.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sony PS4 fails to topple Carrie viral
- 18 October 2013
- Sony's latest games console, the PlayStation 4, has entered the chart this week ahead of its expected release in November.
- Agencies should act more like brands, says John Hegarty
- 14 October 2013
- Sir John Hegarty has said agencies should take their own advice and act more like brands, in the latest installation of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Carrie remake viral puts MGM on top
- 11 October 2013
- MGM, the Hollywood studio, has shot to the top of the most-shared ad chart this week with an online video promoting its remake of the 1976 film, 'Carrie', starring Chloe Grace Moretz.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Kitten rescue tops chart for GoPro
- 04 October 2013
- GoPro, the camera manufacturer, tops the viral chart this week with a video of a fireman rescuing a kitten.
- Tissue meetings not helpful, Hegarty says
- 03 October 2013
- Sir John Hegarty, the chair of this year's Campaign Big Awards, has said "tissue" meetings are counterproductive to making creative magic.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Mercedes chicken ad enters chart
- 27 September 2013
- Mercedes-Benz's light-hearted new ad featuring a chicken keeping its head still while its body is moved around, has entered the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Emotional Thai mobile ad tops chart
- 20 September 2013
- True Move, the Thai mobile operator, tops this week's chart with an emotional ad that has been shared 701,396 times in the past seven days.
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung bests Apple in iPhone launch week
- 13 September 2013
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 has bested this week's launch of the iPhone 5S and 5C devices, the former ranking seven places above the latter, according to video-sharing figures from Unruly.
- Alex Brownsell
- Arif Durrani
- Arif Durrani and John Reynolds
- Arif Durrani and Katherine Levy
- Arif Durrani and Maisie McCabe
- Arif Durrani and Sarah Johnson
- Chloe Smith
- Claire Beale
- Daniel Farey-Jones
- Danny Rogers
- David Austin
- David Sable
- Dimitrios Karavasilis
- Emma Lodge
- Erfan Djazmi
- Ilicco Elia
- James Swift
- Jeremy Bullmore
- Jeremy Lee
- John Tylee
- Jonny Kaldor and Jon Marks
- Laura Desmond
- Louise Ridley
- Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith
- Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith and Matthew Chapman
- Magda Ibrahim
- Maisie McCabe
- Maisie McCabe and Sara Kimberley
- Matthew Chapman
- Miles Young
- Paul Munce
- Russell Davies
- Sara Kimberley
- Sarah Johnson
- Sarah Shearman
- Sue Unerman
- Susan Billinge
- Suzanne Bidlake
- Teresa Fitzherbert
- Teresa Fitzherbert
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London