Editor's Desk: Charlotte Fantelli, Uncovered
Uncovered, a bimonthly glossy magazine that focuses on mental health and wellbeing, has just launched. It has regular columnists Antony Worrall-Thompson and Dr Rob Hicks and the first issue features an interview with Georgette Civil - talking about Blake Fielding-Civil's drug addiction. PRWeek asks editor Charlotte Fantelli to explain the opportunities for PROs.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)