Editor's Desk: Charlotte Fantelli, Uncovered
Uncovered, a bimonthly glossy magazine that focuses on mental health and wellbeing, has just launched. It has regular columnists Antony Worrall-Thompson and Dr Rob Hicks and the first issue features an interview with Georgette Civil - talking about Blake Fielding-Civil's drug addiction. PRWeek asks editor Charlotte Fantelli to explain the opportunities for PROs.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)