Editor's Desk: Charlotte Fantelli, Uncovered
Uncovered, a bimonthly glossy magazine that focuses on mental health and wellbeing, has just launched. It has regular columnists Antony Worrall-Thompson and Dr Rob Hicks and the first issue features an interview with Georgette Civil - talking about Blake Fielding-Civil's drug addiction. PRWeek asks editor Charlotte Fantelli to explain the opportunities for PROs.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...