Editor's Desk: Charlotte Fantelli, Uncovered
Uncovered, a bimonthly glossy magazine that focuses on mental health and wellbeing, has just launched. It has regular columnists Antony Worrall-Thompson and Dr Rob Hicks and the first issue features an interview with Georgette Civil - talking about Blake Fielding-Civil's drug addiction. PRWeek asks editor Charlotte Fantelli to explain the opportunities for PROs.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)