London Fire Brigade comms head Richard Stokoe makes his role redundant
The outspoken head of London Fire Brigade comms, Richard Stokoe, is making his own role redundant and has called for other public sector PR chiefs to consider their positions.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- (Mobile) Account Manager - Creative Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Mobile Project Manager - Creative Mobile Agency! Digital Gurus £55000 - £62000 Per Annum, London